Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Getting Ready To Live...

Ralph Waldo Emerson hit the nail on the head when he said, "We are always getting ready to live but never living."  This little quote sums up exactly how I have lived my life up until this point. Seems like I'm always getting ready to do………something. What I know now is that I've let my fears get the best of me. For me, getting ready to do something is really just a way of announcing what I want to do but giving my fears time to run interference.

Once you decide that you are going to do something, anything, you should move immediately and boldly in that direction.
  

Well I finally made one of my "getting readies" a reality. I was getting ready to start a blog and I finally did it.  Next!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment